Virtual Class- How to List Buyers
Now that it’s become a buyers’ market, you only want to work with homebuyers who are going to be loyal to you and appreciate your value. Learn how to get clients to sign a Buyer-Broker agreement that guarantees you get paid whenever they buy a home. Come to this class and find out how to stop wasting time with disloyal and unappreciative homebuyers.
Some of the benefits of this program include:
· Why regulators want buyers to pay their own agents directly.
· Why buyers want to sign Buyer-Broker Agreements.
· Getting paid even when the seller is not paying a commission.
· Developing an all-referral business.
· Getting buyers to sign listing agreements – every time.
· Rights and duties of both parties under Buyer-Broker Agreements.
· How public access to the MLS affects “Buyer-Brokerage”.
· Why buyers are more likely to give referrals than sellers.
· How Buyer-Brokerage can triple your efficiency as an agent.
Instructor: Michael Lee
Education Advantage: $5
Bay East REALTOR®: $10
Non Bay East Member: $12
Once registered, on the following business day, you will access this class and any necessary materials via your individual Bay East on Demand dashboard.
RECORDING AVAILABLE: If you do not attend the live virtual class, a recording will be available within 24 hours after the class ends to view at your convenience within seven days.
Please note that there is limited seating for live classes. If you register for the virtual class, you will not be able to attend the live class.
If you attend the live class and would like access to the class recording via Bay East on Demand please email [email protected].
CANCELLATION POLICY: By cancelling your registration less than 24 hours before the class or arriving more than 15 minutes late, you forfeit your registration fee. Bay East reserves the right to cancel or reschedule courses due to lack of registration.
DISCLAIMER: The Bay East Association of REALTORS® may utilize video recording, livestreaming and photography during Bay East meetings and/or events for use in connection with future educational, promotional, and marketing activities of the Association in any medium now known or created in the future. Your participation in these meetings and/or events constitutes your consent to the video recording, livestreaming and still photographs and your release of the Association from any claims related to the Association’s use, reproduction, or distribution of your name, likeness, image, voice and/or appearance.