Virtual Class – Tax Reduction Strategies
Tax Reduction Strategies for the Real Estate Professional - Keep More of Your Money in 2023 and Beyond!
Here's some of what you'll learn:
- HOW to POWER-BOOST your tax deductions: Learn the best strategies to get the most out of your 2023 deductions (and years to come)!
- WHY your accountant can't "just take" these deductions for you.
- HOW TO deduct all of your FAMILY'S MEDICAL COSTS-even dental-as a real estate BUSINESS expense!
- HOW to deduct your Home Office...simplified, made safe, and expanded to multiple deductions!
- WHY you may want to buy a new or pre-owned car sooner than you think…the great new "makeover" of the CAR DEDUCTION rules you will want to take advantage of!
- THE New…and Improved… food and beverage deductions for real estate professionals you probably don't know about.
After this seminar, you'll have what you need to bring to
your tax accountant so that you can keep more of your
income this year and beyond!
Instructor: Maine Shafer
Education Advantage: FREE
Bay East REALTOR®/Affiliate: FREE
Non Bay East Member: FREE
This class must be attended at the time scheduled; a recording will not be available afterward.
CANCELLATION POLICY: By cancelling your registration less than 24 hours before the class or arriving more than 15 minutes late, you forfeit your registration fee. Bay East reserves the right to cancel or reschedule courses due to lack of registration.
DISCLAIMER: The Bay East Association of REALTORS® may utilize video recording, livestreaming and photography during Bay East meetings and/or events for use in connection with future educational, promotional, and marketing activities of the Association in any medium now known or created in the future. Your participation in these meetings and/or events constitutes your consent to the video recording, livestreaming and still photographs and your release of the Association from any claims related to the Association’s use, reproduction, or distribution of your name, likeness, image, voice and/or appearance.