Registration & Dinner
Poker How-To Tutorial
Tournament Conclusion & Raffles
9:30-10:00 PM (Approx. 2.5 hours of play)
- Dinner Only Registration - $30
- Includes: networking & dinner, one drink ticket & five raffle tickets
- Dinner only guests are welcome to stay to network, drink & cheer on the tournament players
- Tournament Player Registration - $60
- Includes: tournament entry, networking & dinner, one drink ticket & 10 raffle tickets
- There is no experience required to play in the tournament
- BlueDog events it putting on the tournament & will conduct a how-to session 15 minutes before tournament
- Players will be randomly assigned a table
- Tournament winners earn a cash prize!
1st Place - $500
2nd Place - $300
3rd Place - $200
About the Bay East Foundation:
Created in 1978, the mission of the Bay
East Association of REALTORS®
Foundation is to provide financial
support for education and charitable
needs within our community. The
Foundation relies upon the generous
support from the community and Bay
East members. The Foundation is a
501(c)3 Corporation and charitable
contributions are tax-deductible to the
extent allowable by law.
Consent and Release Policy:
The Bay East Association of REALTORS® Foundation will be conducting video recording and stillphotography of meetings and events for use in connection with future promotional and marketing activities any medium now known or created in the future. Your participation in these events constitutes your consent to the video recording and stillphotography of the event and yourrelease of the Foundation from any claims related to the use, reproduction, or distribution of your name, likeness, image, voice and/or appearance.
Accessibility Policy For Bay East Events:
Bay East offers events and courses in a place and manner accessible to persons with disabilities or will offer alternative accessible arrangements for individuals with disabilities. If you need accommodations that are necessary to meaningfully access Bay East events, please contact Bay East via email at [email protected]. Bay East will review that request and then will explore with you what accommodations can be provided without fundamentally altering the nature of the event.